Why Come to Sparkles for Your Prepaid Phone?
Let's face it: You can buy prepaid phones pretty much anywhere nowadays. So why come to College Point to buy a phone from Sparkles Wireless? Here are three reasons.
1. We're College Point's Mobile Wireless Experts
We're experts in cell phones and cell phone technology. That's all we do. We're not like a big department store, where the person selling you a phone today may have been selling sporting goods yesterday, and may be selling kitchen appliances tomorrow.
2. Nobody Owns Us: We Work for You
We're an independent, local company. We're not owned by a cell phone provider, nor do we have an "exclusive" agreement with any particular company. We deal with many fine carriers, so we're under no pressure to push you toward one company or the other.
In other words, we don't have to answer to anyone except you, the customer; so you can be sure that you're getting the plan and carrier that's best for you.
3. Old-Fashioned Customer Service
At Sparkles, we don't just ring up your purchase and hand you the phone in a bag. We'll set up your account and process your payment right here in the store so your phone is working when you walk out the door. In fact, at Sparkles Wireless, we make the process of signing up for prepaid cell phone service as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Choose Your Service Plan and Carrier
When you visit our College Point cell phone store, you won't just be pointed to a bunch of phones hanging on a wall like you would at Target or Best Buy. At Sparkles, we want you to purchase the phone and plan that's best for you. So we'll ask you some questions about your phone use and your travel habits (so we can help you choose the carrier whose signal is best where you travel).
Once we're clear about your needs, we'll help you select a carrier and plan that fits your lifestyle and budget.
2. Buy a Phone
Once you've chosen a plan, we'll help you choose a perfect phone to go with it. We offer a wide variety of cell phones, including:
- Very inexpensive, basic phones for people with simple needs or tight budgets.
- Affordable phones with full QWERTY keyboards for people who spend their days and nights texting.
- Uncomplicated, easy-to-use phones with big, easy-to-read buttons and clear displays (like the Snapfōn) for older folks or those with vision problems.
- Special phones for kids (like the Jitterbug) that parents can program with trusted adults' names and numbers for emergencies.
- High-end smart phones like Androids, BlackBerries, and iPhones for cell phone power uses.
3. Enjoy Your New Phone -- and Your Savings!
When you walk out of our store, you'll be set up with a service plan and phone that's right for you. In fact, we'll call you on your new phone before you leave the store just to make sure everything's working. From that point on, all you have to do is make your low prepaid payments -- we can take them right here in the store, if you like -- and enjoy your new phone and your big monthly savings.